Write for Us
Gain Exposure and Backlinks
Are you a professional writer? Publish your articles at YouLoveCoupons.com now and gain exposure and two “dofollow” links to your website. We are looking for regular contributors who will write for our blog on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Just follow the instructions below to apply and gain instantly “Author” status.
Our blog welcomes guest posts on the following topics:
- Advice to online shoppers
- Opinions and critique about specific online merchants, how their services can be improved and how to get best value for money
- Current web bargains and money saving tips
- Bargains online, including: gadgets, computers, electronics and more
- Other .com deals and reviews, including travel, webhosting, care, and weight loss programs
- Any current affairs, financial and political developments that have an impact on internet shopping
- Online Merchant Reviews. These company evaluations must be at least 900 words and should include the following:
Key Features: Provide the benefits of buying from the website of a Merchant
Comparisons: How does the Merchant compare to other similar Merchants, briefly compare to 2-3 companies in the same industry.
Disadvantages and drawbacks: How can the merchant’s services be improved?
Cost: Include examples of prices for most popular products/services, shipping costs, guarantees and return policy.
Consumer Opinions: What do other people say about the merchant? Are people satisfied or dissatisfied?
Examples of Merchant Reviews
1. Articles should pass Copyscape 100%. Articles must be no less than 600 words and if you write a Merchant or Product review please write 900 words.
2. Articles should be original; they should include a combination of ideas, opinions, information that is not available elsewhere. Alternatively, you can discuss an old topic but present it from an entirely new angle, in a way that your article becomes unique in content.
3. When you write aim to enhance reader experience. For this reason, your content must be insightful, truly informative, written in an interesting way. We will not publish thin, shallow and repetitive content.
How to get started
1. If you don’t already have a gravatar, get an account at www.gravatar.com and upload your photograph that will appear beside your name anytime your post an article or a comment in a blog.
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your proposed article. We want to know: 1. The topic, 2. A 3-line summary of the content, and 3. Why you think your article is relevant to our niche. Once we receive your email with details about your article we may approve your account.