Gravity Defyer Coupon Code
Gravity Defyer: The Trampoline Footwear!
GravityDefyer.com Review and Coupon Discounts
Gravity Defyer is a maker and distributor of comfort and pain relief footwear for men and women. Combining style and orthopedic design, this brand of shoes is intended for active people who want to feel good and look good at the same time.
By combining orthopedic design and style, Gravity Defyer shoes prove that you don’t have to sacrifice comfort in order to look good.
Gravity Defyer shoes were invented by Alexander Elnekaveh. Alexander began looking for shoe solutions that would allow a person to move around comfortably after a nephew had a heel replacement surgery. Eventually he learned of the shock-absorbing trampoline technology used in automobiles and airplanes. In 2006, Alexander founded the Impact Research Technology Laboratories to develop shoes that use the same technology. Since then, Impact Research has produced a wide variety of attractive and therapeutic shoes for men and women. Whether you’re a CEO of a large company, a pro basketball player or a fashionable junior high student, you’ll find a shoe that matches your taste and lifestyle. Gravity Defyer offers:
- Casual shoes
- Athletic shoes
Key Features of GravityDefyer.com
My research shows that buying shoes from Gravity Defyer is worth it for the following reasons:
- Shock-absorbing technology. From their research, the company learned that the impact created during contact of foot to ground is what causes discomfort and joint pain. To minimize this, Impact Research has developed a shoe technology called Versoshock Reverse Trampoline Sole. This advance technology sole is built into the heels of the Gravity Defyer. What it does is cushion your feet during walks to reduce pain and fatigue: the Versoshock mattress absorbs shock during landing of foot on hard surfaces like brick and concrete.
- Better spine support. Gravity Defyer shoes come with a Twin Stabilizer system that takes the pressure off your back when you’re carrying heavy things.
- Advanced ventilation system. This ensures that your feet remain dry, microbe-free, odor-free and blister-free all the time.
- Memory springs. They do not only provide you jump higher or walk and jog faster, but also adds up to two inches to your height so you appear taller.
How does GravityDefyer.com Compare to Other Orthopedic Shoe Suppliers ?
I looked into two different comfort and pain relief footwear brands that are in direct competition to Gravity Defyer. ZCoil shoes, like Gravity Defyer, are designed to protect the muscoskeletal system of feet and back by cushioning your feet from shock using a spring system. ZCoil has the pioneer advantage as it has been in the business since the 1980s. One apparent difference between ZCoil and Gravity Defyer shoes is found in the design: ZCoil’s technology is visible to the eye, while Gravity Defyer’s is not. Personally, I find ZCoil shoes’ design awkward if not queer. This design, however, has a practical purpose. The coil can be easily adjusted, which allows wearers to easily find their best comfort. You should prepare to spend more on ZCoil shoes; they cost $200 and up.
Masai Barefoot Trainer shoes use a different shoe technology than Gravity Defyer, but they are also designed to improve posture and reduce chronic back pain and discomfort in the feet and leg area. In addition, they have also been found to benefit people suffering from diabetes, bunions, neuropathy, and many more medical conditions. However, MBT shoes have thicker soles, which may be an issue to people with balancing problems or gait instability. Priced $250 and up, they are also more expensive than Gravity Defyer. The company doesn’t have an e-store so you have to buy from third-party dealers. A potential problem with this is that you may come across imitation MBTs.
- Some consumers may find the Gravity Defyer shoes, which are priced $70 to $100 +, a bit expensive.
- They wear and tear easily.
- Gravity Defyer shoes are not for all types of wearers; some may find them uncomfortable to use.
- Not all models displayed on the e-store are in-stock.
- For backorders, Gravity Defyer has no guarantee how soon they will be made available.
- Production may take a month or more.
- It would be nice if they include a search filter option for narrowing down choices.
What Other Brands/Stores Might Be as Good As Gravity Defyer?
Spira Footwear is powered by the same kind of spring shoe technology that Gravity Defyer uses. Spira shoes have been proven to give a boost to your strides, which is why the shoes are banned for use in track and field competitions by the USATF.
Dr Scholl Shoes’ podiatric footwear uses various shoe technology, including memory fit cushioning, shock absorption mattress, and energy to provide wearers all day comfort and pain-free walks.
Sole Provisions is a leading retailer of comfortable footwear from brands such as Ortaheel, Alegria and Taos.
Ryn sells its own brand of pain reliever and comfort footwear. Ryn shoes have the same thick sole design that promotes better posture and relieves stress on joints and hips as MBTs.
Dr. Weill Integrative Footwear makes shoes that provide optimum balance and vitality for wearers.
What is the Cost of Gravity Defyer Shoes?
Gravity Defyer shoes are some of the most reasonably priced comfort footwear on the market. Price of sandals start from $100, dress shoes from $145, casual shoes from $100, boots from $149, and athletic shoes from $90. You’ll also find seasonal discounts and sales. Cost of shipping depends on your delivery method of choice and shipping destination. Customers in the US and Canada can pay using all major credit cards (Visa, American Express, MasterCard and Discover), personal check, cashier’s check, money order or online gift certificates. For international orders, Gravity Defyer only accepts American Express and money orders.
Gravity Defyer Coupons
In the check out, you’ll find a coupon code field. Don’t forget to enter your valid promotional code to earn an amazing discount. Gravity Defyer offers a 100% money back guarantee; if you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return your pair of shoes to the company within 30 days to receive full refund.
Testimonials about Gravity Defyer Shoes
You’ll hear different stories from customer regarding Gravity Defyer shoes. Some stories swear that these shoes really work in reducing pain in the feet, legs and back. From the user reviews, I also learned that the company is quite timely in delivery of items. Other stories call Gravity Defyer pure gimmickry; they’re not as comfortable as they claim to be. Many wearers, particularly serious athletes, complain that the outer sole wears out quickly. One customer said he heard clicking on the heels after four days of use. Another said the front of his shoes started peeling after two months of use. Many customers are also disappointed in customer support. One customer calls it “non-existent”, as she never received email responses. Some customers said they did not receive a refund for the item they returned on the ground that the shoes have already been worn. Those who did receive refund got it only after a month or two of waiting.