123Print Coupon Code
Is Printing as Easy as 123? A Review of 123Print.com and their Discount Coupon Codes
123Print is an online printing company based in Frederick, Maryland with production plants located in Minnesota and Pennsylvania. They offer a wide range of printing services for both personal and business needs like business cards, flyers, brochures, letterheads, wedding and birthday invitations, greetings cards and much more.
What Makes 123Print Different? How does 123Print Compare to 1800Postcards?
There are a lot of companies offering online printing services. One of the primary competitors of 123Print.com is 1800Postcards.com. Here are some pros and cons for both companies:
- 123Print.com offers the most affordable prices for all your printing needs. In fact OnlinePrintingReviews.com sampled 20 online printing companies to compare prices and 123Print.com came up with the lowest price.
- They can ship samples for free so you can see the quality of their work before you decide to order.
- You can easily upload your own custom design to the website via a user-friendly interface.
- They offer more variations of printing products, such as rubber stamps, personalized mugs and pens and more.
- Their customer service if available 24/7 via live chat or you can call them using their toll free numbers.
Unlike other online printing companies, 123Print.com does not offer direct mailing services, distribution of flyers, or mailing of invitations.
- They offer the highest quality of printouts.
- They give free sample so you can see the quality of their products before ordering.
- They also allow images and designs to be uploaded to their site for customization.
- They are one of the few companies that offer large format printing like full-length banners and posters and they also have good reviews in handling large and bulk orders.
- Their prices are higher compared to other companies like 123Print.com
- They only offer paper-printing services so for more choices and specialized printing needs 123Prints.com is a much better choice.
What do Customers Say About 123Prints.com?
After scanning through the reviews in Yelp.com, Complaintsboard.com, Epinions.com and PissedConsumer.com, I saw that the majority of the customers are satisfied with 123Prints.com in terms of the quality of their products, their customer service, delivery, the usability and user-friendliness of their website and their prices compared to other printing companies.
Better Business Bureau (BBB.org) who rates businesses based on many factors, among which is customer satisfaction and the commitment to resolve customer complaints, has accredited 123Prints.com since February 17, 2010, which means that 123Print meets the BBB accreditation standard.
Do they Have a Return or Refund Policy?
If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of your printouts, their 100% Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to request a refund or a reprint of your order. I did search for reviews and have found a few customers who have requested for a refund with 123Print.com and not only did they got a refund, but they were also able to order again and received a much better quality of printouts.
When you request for free samples from 123Print.com, they usually send out coupon vouchers that you can use for your order. You can also check out blog to get the latest coupons and promo codes valid for 123Print.com.